In a world where email communication is the lifeblood of personal and professional interactions, juggling multiple email accounts can be overwhelming. The good news is that you can bring all your email correspondence under one roof by connecting your Hostinger email to Gmail. This integration not only centralizes your email management but also leverages Gmail’s robust features for an enhanced emailing experience. This comprehensive guide will take you through the step-by-step process of connecting your Hostinger emails to Gmail. Moreover, we’ll simplify your digital communication workflow using the IMAP Backup Tool.
Hostinger emails and Gmail are two distinct email services that serve different purposes. It is primarily a web hosting provider and also offers email hosting services. Its email hosting often includes features like email forwarding to redirect emails to another address. On the other hand, Gmail is a popular and widely used email service. Its free version includes significant storage space and features like labels, filters, and the ability to organize emails effectively.
Need to Add Hostinger Email in Gmail
Managing multiple email accounts is crucial for staying organized and productive. That’s where the need to transfer Hostinger emails to Gmail arises. We’ll delve into the compelling reasons why making this transition can significantly benefit you or your business.
- Instead of juggling between different email clients and interfaces, you can access all your emails in one place.
- Gmail is renowned for its user-friendly and intuitive interface. Its clean design, robust search capabilities, and efficient organization tools empower you to manage your emails effortlessly.
- It offers a wide range of powerful features that go beyond standard email functionality. These include labels, filters, and categories that help you categorize and prioritize emails.
- Transferring Hostinger emails to Gmail enhances email security.
- Gmail support for IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) ensures that your emails remain synchronized across all your devices.
- With Gmail’s dedicated mobile apps for Android and iOS, you can stay connected on the go.
- Transferring Hostinger emails to Gmail allows you to set up email forwarding, ensuring messages sent to your Hostinger email address are automatically forwarded to your Gmail inbox.
Here are the reasons for configuring your Hostinger emails to Gmail. Now, we will look for the best ways to do it.
How to Add Hostinger Email to Gmail?
The below procedures will discuss the possible solutions to setup Hostinger email in Gmail. First, we’ll go through the manual solutions and then opt for the automated solution.
#1. How to Configure Hostinger Emails to Gmail Manually?
Before you begin, you’ll need some information about your Hostinger email account. Make sure you have the following details on hand:
- Hostinger Email Address: Your full email address.
- Hostinger Email Password: The password you use to log in to your Hostinger email account.
- SMTP and IMAP/POP3 Settings: Such settings are essential for configuring Gmail to access your Hostinger emails. You can find these settings in your Hostinger account or contact Hostinger’s support for assistance.
To connect your Hostinger email to Gmail, ensure that IMAP or POP3 access is enabled for your email account. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Hostinger account.
- Navigate to the Email Accounts section.
- Find your email account and click on it.
- Look for the options to enable IMAP or POP3 access and activate the one you prefer. IMAP is recommended for synchronizing your emails across devices.
- Now, let’s set up Gmail to fetch emails from your Hostinger account:
- Open Gmail in your web browser.
- Click on the gear icon (Settings) in the upper right corner of the Gmail interface and select “See all settings.”
- In the Settings menu, click on the “Accounts and Import” tab.
- Under the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click “Add a mail account.”
- A new window will pop up. Enter your Hostinger email address and click “Next.”
- In the next window, choose “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” or “Import emails from my other account (IMAP).” IMAP is recommended for a synchronized experience.
- Fill in the following details:
- Username: Your Hostinger email address
- Password: Your Hostinger email password
- POP Server/IMAP Server: Hostinger’s server settings (usually something like “mail.yourdomain.com”)
- Port: The port number for IMAP (usually 993) or POP3 (usually 995)
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server: Check this box to keep a copy of your emails on the Hostinger server.
- Click “Add Account.”
You’ll ask if you want to send mail to your Hostinger email address. Follow the prompts to set this up if you wish. Gmail will attempt to fetch your Hostinger emails. After a successful connection, you can choose whether to label incoming messages, archive them, or mark them as read. Make your selections and click “Add Account.”
You’re all set! Gmail will now retrieve emails from your Hostinger account. You can access them in your Gmail inbox, and they will be synchronized across all your devices if you choose IMAP.
Loopholes of Accomplishing Manually
Meanwhile, adding your Hostinger emails to your Gmail account can be like that. While the manual method might look straightforward, it often comes with challenges.
- But when you have a lot of Hostinger emails to move, things can get messy.
- When you transfer your emails from Hostinger to Gmail on your own, you might encounter errors along the way.
- Well, when you do it manually, that folder structure might not be preserved.
- But if you’ve got a ton of emails to transfer, it could take forever, and you might not even get everything moved over properly.
#2. Migrate Hostinger Emails to Gmails Using the Proven Method
IMAP Backup Tool is an exclusive and versatile software. It allows users to sync their Hostinger emails to Gmail without data loss. Moreover, this wizard preserves data integrity and a hierarchical folder. Well, you can back up or move a bunch of them all together, saving you time and effort. In fact, you have the option to choose whether to back up your emails with all the things inside them or just the emails themselves.
Hostinger Emails to Gmail Migration:
- Download and run the IMAP Backup Tool on your screen.
- Then, mention the necessary credentials of your Hostinger webmail along with the Port Number and Host Name.
- After that, mark the folders you want to choose from the preview panel.
- Now, opt for the Gmail email client from the drop-down list and authenticate the login process.
- At last, click the Convert button.
In summary, Hostinger emails are custom email addresses associated with your domain, while Gmail is a popular email service provided by Google. Hostinger emails are ideal for those who want a custom domain email address, while Gmail is suitable for individuals and businesses looking for a powerful, feature-rich, and widely recognized email platform. By the above procedures, you can connect Hostinger Email to Gmail.