In the world of digitalization, an Outlook data file (OST) is used to store the user’s profile data. This file format is supported by Microsoft Outlook. So, it is difficult to read the OST file data if the Outlook application is not installed on their computer. Thus, it requires to convert OST to PST format to backup Offline OST file data. Hence, in this technical guide, we are here to discuss the methods using which users get an instant solution to open ost file without outlook. But before jumping directly to the solution, let’s have a look at the reasons why users are unable to read the OST file.
Why Do Users Unable to Read OST Files in Outlook?
There are several reasons why users are unable to access their OST files in the Outlook application. You can read a few of them in the below infographics.
After reading all the above reasons, users are searching for an instant solution to convert OST files into PST files to easily view and access them. As there is no direct approach to read OST files without Exchange, in the next section, we are going to introduce the expert’s solution for the same.
How to Open OST File Without Outlook?
OST to PST Converter is a one-stop solution to convert your OST file into PST and various other file formats. Using this software you can easily open OST file without Outlook by converting it into the PST format. This utility is fully loaded with multiple advanced features that are designed considering the requirements of hi-tech users. Also, the tool has a simple user interface that requires no prior technical knowledge for its users.
Complete Step-by-Step Process to Convert OST File into PST
To Open OST File Without Outlook, first, you need to convert it into the PST format. For this, you need to follow the complete process given below in a proper sequence.
- Install and Run OST to PST Converter Tool.
- Choose the Single or Multiple File option and click on the Browse button.
- Tick the Files & Folders from the displayed tree structure and press the Next button.
- After that, opt for the PST format from the given drop-down menu.
- Here mark the Additional Features as per your requirement.
- In the end, select the Path to Save and hit the Convert button to begin the conversion process.
Why Choose OST to PST Converter?
- The software convert OST files into PST and different file formats or email clients.
- Users can perform batch conversion of the OST file.
- You can convert selected OST files to view and access them.
- You can also import OST file to Office 365 that enables you to access offline Outlook data in Office 365.
- Using the split resultant PST feature, you can split oversized OST files into smaller PST files.
If the user wants to access the orphaned Outlook OST file, it becomes a challenging task for them. Hence, in the above post, we have introduced the best possible approach to open OST file without Outlook or Exchange by converting it into a PST file. As there is no direct way for viewing the OST file. This utility is designed and developed with highly advanced protection so that there might be no chances of data loss. Also, users can test the software working using the demo version before buying the complete version.
How do I open an OST file in Gmail?
1. Download and Open OST to PST Converter Tool.
2. Select Single or Multiple File option and press the Browse button.
3. After that, choose the OST file and tap on the Open button. Click Next.
4. Now, tick the Files & Folders from the displayed tree structure and tap on the Next button.
5. After that, opt for the Gmail client from the given drop-down menu.
6. In the next step, enter your Gmail Credentials and press the Sign in button.
7. Here mark the Additional Features as per your choice.
8. At last, press the Convert button to start the conversion process.