Printing valuable emails from your Gmail account can be a vital way to keep hard copies of essential correspondence. Whether you need a physical record for your records, want to share information offline, or simply prefer having a paper copy. This guide will walk you through the straightforward process of printing an email directly from your Gmail inbox. Moreover, the Gmail Backup Tool will also help you to get your answer on how to print email from Gmail.
In Gmail, your emails are neatly organized into folders and labeled for easy access. But here’s the thing: Gmail opens each email separately, and there’s no built-in option to print them all simultaneously. Instead of struggling with Gmail’s one-email-at-a-time printing, you can use another email program like Microsoft Outlook.
Necessity of Printing Emails from Gmail
Nowadays, the convenience of email communication is undeniable. However, there are moments when having a physical copy of an email becomes essential. It is where the need for Gmail’s dedicated “Print” option arises. Let’s delve into why using this option is crucial.
- A printed email provides a tangible record you can easily refer to without relying solely on a digital screen.
- In professional settings, printed emails are often required for formal documentation purposes.
- Printed emails are handy when you may be required to share information with individuals who may not have immediate access to digital devices or the internet.
- Having a printed copy ensures that you can access vital emails even when there’s no internet connection or if your digital devices fail.
- Printing emails containing complex formatting, graphics, or tables can provide a clear view of the content.
- Printing emails allows them to work in a manner that aligns with their comfort and reading habits.
Here are some common reasons to print Gmail email. Now, we will look further to do the same.
How to Print Email From Gmail?
The upcoming sections will go through the various ways to print your Gmail emails. You just need to read the entire blog.
Print an Email in Gmail Manually
Printing emails from your Gmail account is easy. Follow these simple steps to get a printed copy of the email you want:
- First, sign in to your Gmail account.
- Find the email you will print and open it by clicking on it.
- Look at the top-right corner of the email window.
- See those three dots? Click on them.
- A menu will appear. Find and select “Print.”
- Now, you’ll see a box that’s all about printing.
- Pick the printer you want to use from the list.
- Next, click “More settings” to get more options.
- After that, find something like “Print range” under the “Pages” section.
- Choose “Selected pages” if you only want to print some pages. If you desire to print everything, don’t worry about this part.
- You’re almost done!
- After setting things up the way you want, click “Print.”
- Now, your email will start printing.
The best part is that only the necessary stuff from the email will be printed. It would not waste paper on headers, signatures, or quoted text. That’s it! You’ve successfully printed your Gmail email.
Print Gmail Emails without Headers Manually
If you want to print a Gmail email without the extra stuff like headers but find the regular print option a bit tricky, here’s a more advanced method using a web browser tool called “Inspect Element.” Please note that this method requires some technical knowledge.
- Click on the email you want to print but without the header.
- Now, look for the print option. You’ll see the Gmail logo, your email ID, and the header in the print preview window.
- Click on “Cancel” to make the print preview page disappear.
- Here’s where things get a bit technical. You can do this by right-clicking on the Gmail logo and selecting “Inspect.” Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + I.
- Move your mouse over the Gmail logo in the inspect element panel.
- Select the Gmail logo element.
- Hit the delete button on your keyboard.
- If that doesn’t work, you can also right-click on the <img> line and choose “Delete element.”
- After that, do the same thing to remove the header from the email content.
- Right-click on the email body part.
- A print preview window will pop up.
- You’ll notice that all the header parts are gone.
- Finally, select the “Save as PDF” option.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Choose where you want to save the PDF file without the header.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully saved the email as a PDF without the header. The above method may be more technical, but it’s a handy way to get the same what you want from your Gmail email. Your saved PDF will contain only the email’s primary content, making it clean and clutter-free. Are you looking for an easy way to print multiple Gmail emails simultaneously? The upcoming section will discuss the simplest ways for you.
How to Print Multiple Emails in Gmail?
Gmail Backup Tool is your perfect solution! You don’t need to be a tech expert to use it. Moreover, this software is competent enough to print Emails. What’s even better is that it won’t make you go through a lengthy, difficult process to print multiple Gmail emails. In fact, you can also print your emails within a particular time period according to your choice. Additionally, you can also save all Gmail attachments with this tool. It also streamlines your Gmail data migration to any email client with it is super user-friendly GUI and features. With just a few simple steps, your task will be completed in no time.
Steps to Print Multiple Emails:
So, let’s take a closer look at this wizard and see how it compares to the other methods. It is the easiest way to get your Gmail emails printed the way you want!
- Download and run the Gmail Backup Tool on your system.
- After that, mention the login credentials to move further.’
- Now, mark the folders you want to print.
- Then, opt for the PDF format from the drop-down list.
- Users can also go with the additional features if needed.
- At last, click the Convert button.
Here, you’ve saved your emails in a PDF format. Afterwards, you can print them hassle-free.
In conclusion, while the digital age has revolutionized communication, the need for printed emails persists in various scenarios. Gmail’s “Print” option plays a pivotal role in meeting these needs by allowing users to easily convert digital messages into physical documents, bridging the gap between the virtual and physical worlds. By following the above procedures, you have got your solution on how to print email from Gmail.