News, users are facing various problems in Apple Mail. While iCloud helps back up iPhone stuff like Contacts and Photos, moving data from one iCloud account to another can be tricky. It is because iCloud doesn’t let you combine data from two Apple IDs, and you can’t easily download this content either. If you want to transfer emails from iCloud to iCloud, go with the manual or professional approach. It totally depends upon you.
This technical article will discuss several ways to Transfer Email from One iCloud Account to Another. Moreover, we will go through the efficient solution, or you can instantly opt for the iCloud Email Backup Tool. It will move your emails from one Apple account to another without data loss.
How to Migrate Emails from iCloud to iCloud Account?
Unfortunately, iCloud doesn’t directly provide an option to merge email data or perform cross-account transfers. However, there’s a workaround you can use to accomplish this task. First, we will implement it manually and then use a professional solution.
Method 1: Transfer Email From iCloud to iCloud Manually
- Access the iCloud Mail account from which you want to transfer emails.
- After that, preview and choose the files you desire to keep.
- Moving ahead, click the download button to start the process.
- Then download them to your local computer.
- Make sure to log out of your old iCloud account and sign in with your new email account or iCloud.
- Further, click each Mail icon to add the data you want to export from your old iCloud account.
The above procedure has been done manually. Certainly, there are some limitations to performing the manual approach for transferring emails from one iCloud account to another:
Loopholes For Accomplishing Manually
- Moving each email individually can be time-consuming, especially if you have a large number of emails to transfer.
- Manually downloading and reattaching attachments to new emails can be tedious, especially for emails with multiple or large attachments.
- Copying and pasting content manually increases the risk of errors such as missing information, formatting issues, or typos.
- The manual method doesn’t provide a way to transfer emails in bulk. You need to handle each email separately, which can be cumbersome.
- Information like the original email’s sent date or received date might not transfer accurately, potentially affecting the context of the email.
- The manual process is primarily suited for text-based emails. Transferring complex formatting or email structures might not be as seamless.
- If you have organized your emails into folders or labels, recreating the same folder structure in the destination account can be a manual challenge.
To overcome all the challenges, you should opt for an efficient solution. We’ll discuss this in the upcoming section.
Method 2: Transfer iCloud Email to Another iCloud Account in Just a Few Clicks
iCloud Email Backup Tool is a prominent and versatile utility. It helps users to transfer email from iCloud to iCloud with 100% security of not losing vital data. Moreover, this software maintains data integrity and hierarchical folders. In fact, it allows users to remove duplicate items before the conversion process. In addition, users can also include all the attachments while implementing the iCloud to iCloud migration process. Now, it’s time to learn the in-depth working of this exclusive program.
Steps to Transfer Email from One iCloud Account to Another:
- First, download and run iCloud Email Backup Tool on your system.
- After that, mention the login credentials of your previous account.
- Mark the folders you want to move to another account in a preview panel.
- Now, choose the iCloud email client from the drop-down list.
- Make sure to authenticate the login process to move further.
- At last, click the Convert button/Migrate button.
It will move all your iCloud emails to your other account.
Time to Summarize!
While shifting emails from one iCloud account to another might require a bit of manual effort, it’s definitely achievable. By following these steps, you can ensure a smooth transition to transfer email from iCloud to iCloud without losing any essential data. Or, you can simply opt for the automated procedure for that.