Yahoo mail is one of the oldest email services that have been in existence for a long time. But with time, users have shifted to more efficient and user-friendly services like Gmail. It induces the need to add Yahoo Mail to Gmail accounts to manage Yahoo emails more effectively. However, there are still several users who prefer Yahoo mail over Gmail. One of the primary reasons is that sometimes users have to face Yahoo Mail sign-in problems that need to be fixed.
Gmail is an excellent service, but a user has to set up his account separately in Gmail if he wants to use it as an alternative to Yahoo mail. This is because Google uses a POP3 account while Yahoo email uses an IMAP account. In this article, we have provided a detailed tutorial on how you can easily migrate Yahoo Mail to Gmail account.
As we know, there are several reasons behind the migration of Yahoo Mails. By performing this action, you can easily manage both accounts at a single time. Also, it is easy to manage your Yahoo mail with Gmail from anywhere. Now, move towards the best possible ways to migrate Yahoo Mail to Gmail.
Also Read: Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo Account
How to Add Yahoo Mail to Gmail?
There are many reasons why you may need to Add Yahoo Mail to Gmail. Let’s suppose you may have an old Yahoo account that you’d like to keep or you may just want to add another email account for the sake of having multiple accounts. Whatever the reason, here are a few tips on how to transfer Yahoo mail to Gmail?
- Sign in to your Gmail account by entering your credentials and navigate to the Gear icon.
- Click on the See All Settings option and open the Accounts and Import tab.
- Now, tap on Add a Mail Account in check mail from the other accounts tab.
- In the pop-up wizard, enter the Yahoo Email Address and press the Next button.
- Then, select the Linked account with Gmailify and press the Next button.
- In the next step, enter your Yahoo Mail Credentials and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Agree button to Allow Gmail to access your Yahoo mails.
- At last, you have been successfully Gmailified. Click on the Close button.
Using the above process, you can successfully transfer Yahoo Mail to Gmail. Also, you can return back to the screen anytime to unlink the Yahoo account by clicking on the Unlink button visible next to your email address. After that, you will receive an option to either keep or delete the exported files from your Yahoo mail account. If the above method does not work for you, you can opt for the alternate solution that we are going to discuss in the next section.
Expert’s Solution to Import Yahoo Mail to Gmail
To overcome all the shortcomings in the above method, you can use the Yahoo Backup Tool . It is a simplified solution to backup Yahoo emails into PDF, PST, MBOX, CSV, MSG, HTML, DOC, GIF, JPG, TIFF, JSON, and many more file formats. Also, the software Add Yahoo Mail to Gmail Thunderbird, Office 365, Hotmail, GoDaddy Mail, Amazon Webmail, and different other cloud-based web-based email services. Additionally, this utility has several other advanced functionalities that provide a smooth working experience to its users.
Working Procedure of Yahoo Backup Tool
Follow the step-by-step process to Add Yahoo Account to Gmail.
- Install and Run Yahoo Backup Tool to Migrate Yahoo Mail to Gmail.
- Enter the Yahoo Login Credentials and press the Sign in button.
- Now, Tick the required Folders from the displayed tree structure and tap on the Next button.
- Choose Gmail from the given drop-down menu.
- Here enter the Gmail Credentials and press the Sign in button,
- Then, mark the Additional Features as per your choice.
- At last, click on the Convert button to start the conversion process.
In the above write-up, we have discussed the detailed procedure on how to transfer Yahoo Mail to Gmail account. However, the manual process is lengthy and contains more chances of error. Therefore, we recommend users opt for the alternate method. It is a risk-free and virus-free utility that instantly add Yahoo Mail to Gmail account effortlessly. If you have more queries about that, feel free to reach us. Thank you for reading this post!