Synopsis: Are you looking for a solution to recover deleted emails from Yahoo? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this technical guide, we will discuss the best possible ways for retrieving emails from the Yahoo account with ease. You can also backup/save Yahoo emails with the help of a Yahoo Backup Tool to avoid permanent data loss. Continue reading this post, to know the process briefly.
As we know, in the past years, Yahoo has encountered several data threats due to poor security-related issues. Thus, the users must take care of their Yahoo mail accounts. Yahoo is one of the most used email service providers in the world. Over 500 million people use the Yahoo email service to communicate with their family, friends, and coworkers. But, most people don’t know how to retrieve deleted Yahoo mails from Yahoo accounts. Therefore, we are going to discuss the best ways for the same. But before proceeding, let’s discuss the possible reason for this recovery of Yahoo deleted emails.
Why Do Users Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo Mail?
There are several reasons why users want to recover permanently deleted emails from Yahoo. We have listed some of the reasons below:
- Due to the accidental deletion of the emails users want to recover their Yahoo emails.
- An immediate shutdown of the system leads to the deletion of the emails.
All the above-listed reasons insist the users for recover or retrieve deleted emails from Yahoo accounts. These reasons also cause the Yahoo Mail Sign In Problems that need to be fixed. Now, let’s move ahead towards the ways to recover the deleted emails from the Yahoo Mail account.
2 Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo Account
When you delete the emails from the Yahoo mail inbox, they will move to the deleted items folder where it is going to be stored until you empty that folder. Therefore, to recover deleted Yahoo mails, let’s move forward toward the best possible ways to recover deleted emails from Yahoo accounts.
Method 1: Retrieve Yahoo Emails from the Deleted Items Folder
- Sign in to the Yahoo Mail account by entering the required credentials.
- Navigate to the Deleted Items Folder on the left pane of the Yahoo mail account.
- Now, click on the Check Box next to each email that you want to recover.
- After that, Restore it to the Inbox.
Using the above process, you can successfully restore your emails. But this method is only applicable if the emails are deleted within 30 days. If this method did not work you can opt for the alternate method.
Also Read: Migrate Yahoo Mail to Office 365
Method 2: Recover Yahoo Mails with Yahoo Help Center
- Firstly, open the Yahoo Help Center.
- After that, click on the Mail option.
- Here click on the Recover Lost or Deleted Emails.
- Now, the Recover lost/deleted page will open. Click on the Send a Restore Request.
- Then, click on the dropdown to select Mail: accidentally deleted message on WebMail.
- In the next step, the Time Range of the last seen emails before disappearing, provide your last seen time.
- In the end, fill in the captcha and click on the Create Request option.
Backup/Save Yahoo Emails Using Yahoo Mail Backup Tool
As there is no direct approach to recover deleted emails from Yahoo accounts. So the only option left is to backup or save your Yahoo emails despite losing them. Therefore we have introduced the Yahoo Backup Tool a top-notch utility that saves Yahoo emails into different file formats and email clients. Apart from that, this utility has an easy-to-use interface that requires no technical expertise for novice users.
Some Exclusive Features of Yahoo Backup Tool
- The software allows you to backup Yahoo emails into PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, JSON, TXT, etc.
- You can also add Yahoo mail to Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, Zoho Mail, Yandex Mail, and many more webmail or cloud-based email services.
- Facilitates to backup Yahoo mails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc.
- This utility offers the selective conversion of Yahoo emails.
- It maintains the hierarchy of the folder throughout the conversion process.
There are times when you may be thinking that you have lost all your emails from your Yahoo account and start panicking about it. But, it is a common scenario for many users to lose their emails from their Yahoo account, especially if you accidentally delete them. At such times, you can read this article to recover deleted emails from Yahoo account.