Nowadays, multiple users opt for Gmail accounts exclusively to fulfill their requirements for cloud computing. We all know that MSG files store a single message information. It is a complex task to manage a bulky MSG files. As a result, many users want to import MSG into Gmail. Therefore, if you want a reliable solution to import your MSG files to Gmail in bulk, use the MSG Converter.
MSG formats contain a single file message of Your Outlook email that helps to make exporting and archiving emails easy. It’s effortless to save and organize emails with its assistance. But here’s the thing – when it comes to Gmail, users face complexities. You can’t just drop MSG files directly into it. The upcoming section will discuss the same.
Advantages of Importing MSG Files Into Gmail
Are you curious about the benefits of transferring your MSG emails to Gmail? Well, there are some merits you mightn’t want to miss out on! Importing MSG files to your Gmail account is easy. Here are a few reasons why.
- MSG files usually hang out exclusively in MS Outlook. But what if you want to check those emails on your phone or tablet? Importing MSG to Gmail lets you to access your messages on the go, no matter where you are.
- If you want to share an MSG file and the receiver doesn’t have the MS Outlook application, it may be troublesome. Therefore, it’s vital to import MSG into Gmail.
- If you import MSG files into Gmail, you can manage all your emails in one place.
Here are some reasons to import/open MSG Files in Gmail. Now, we will learn how to do that.
How to Import MSG Into Gmail?
Here, we will discuss two techniques to view MSG files in Gmail. First, we will accomplish this through the manual solution. Afterwards, we will elaborate on the efficient procedure.
1. Import Outlook MSG Files Into Gmail Manually
Guess what? You can totally move your MSG files from Outlook to Gmail with just a few clicks. All you need to do is set up your Gmail in Outlook and then drag those MSG files where you want them.
- First, you need to configure Gmail to Outlook to move further.
- After that, Launch Outlook and go to the Gmail folder to import your MSG files.
- After opening the folder, drag the MSG files and drop them into your Gmail folder in your Outlook application.
- At last, it will transfer your MSG files to your Gmail account.
Here is the manual solution to import MSG Files to Gmail. Moreover, it requires technical expertise to solve this. In fact, the above method consumes enough time to accomplish it. If you want a direct approach, proceed with the upcoming section.
2. Import MSG Files in Gmail in Bulk with Expert Solution
MSG Converter is an efficient and comprehensive software. As a result, it allows users to import MSG into Gmail without data loss. In short, there is the availability of batch conversion of MSG files to secure the efforts and time of the user. Moreover, it offers multiple features which help users to choose accordingly. Now, we will discuss the working of the software to make clear all your doubts.
Steps to Import MSG Into Gmail
- First, Download and Run the MSG to Gmail Converter Tool.
- Then, opt for the Select Multiple File option and click the Next button.
- After that, upload your MSG files.
- Here, view the MSG file in a preview panel.
- Further, mark the targeted items and click the Next button.
- Now, select the Gmail email client from the drop-down list and login Gmail Account.
- At last, click the Convert button to initiate the importing process.
With the help of the following steps, you’ve successfully imported your MSG files into Gmail. You can choose any of the procedures to import MSG into Gmail where you feel more comfortable to accomplish it.