Apple provides an email service called Cloud Email through its iCloud platform. It’s tightly integrated with Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers. You can set up iCloud Email on these devices easily. iCloud account can only access on Mac OS. However, Outlook is a program or app that helps you manage your emails and stay organized. Moreover, Outlook is available for Windows and Mac. Therefore, users want to migrate iCloud emails to Outlook in order to get the latest updates.
In the newest version of Outlook for Windows in 2021, there are two helpful new features, Search at Top and Translator. These new features make managing and accessing your emails in Outlook simpler and more convenient. With the help of the iCloud Email Backup Tool, users can seamlessly perform the migration process from iCloud emails to Outlook.
Why Users Prefer Outlook Over iCloud Emails?
Here are the features of Outlook that every user must know about that.
- Outlook lets you send and receive emails to stay in touch with others.
- It helps you organize your schedule, plan events, and set reminders.
- Outlook stores all your contacts in one place, like a digital address book.
- You can easily find specific emails or information using the search bar.
- Outlook allows you to send and receive files like photos and documents along with your emails.
- It works with various email providers. Therefore, you can manage all your emails from one place.
These are some common reasons to move iCloud email to Outlook. Now, we will discuss the possible ways for the same.
How to Migrate iCloud Emails to Outlook?
The following section will discuss the possible best ways. You just need to stay fully focused on learning and understanding each stage.
Method 1: Transfer iCloud Email to Outlook Account Manually
- First, open the Outlook application on your computer.
- Look for the “File” menu in the top-left corner of the Outlook window and click on it.
- In the “File” menu, select “Add Account.”
- Type in your full iCloud email address in the provided field.
- After entering your email address, click the “Connect” or “Next” button.
- Outlook will ask you to sign in to your iCloud account. Enter your iCloud email address and password, then click “Sign In” or “Next.”
- You might prompt to allow Outlook to access your iCloud data. Click “Allow” or “Yes.”
- Outlook will now set up your iCloud email account. It may take a few moments.
- Once the setup is finished, you’ll see a message saying your account is ready to use.
You can now start using your iCloud email in Outlook. It will list in the left sidebar under your email accounts. This is the manual procedure where users can easily add their iCloud account in MS Outlook.
Method 2: Reliable Solution to Export iCloud Email to Outlook PST
iCloud Backup Tool is a comprehensive and all-in-one utility. It allows users to migrate iCloud Emails to Outlook efficiently. In short, it permits you to move their iCloud emails to their Outlook account instantly without bearing any challenges. Moreover, this software comes up with salient features that help users to make the migration process easier. Now, we will learn the steps of the wizard to make a better understanding of your mind.
Steps to Transfer iCloud Email to Outlook Account
- Download and launch iCloud Backup Tool on your local system.
- Mention the login credentials of iCloud to start the procedure.
- Then, choose the folders you want to convert into PST format.
- After that, select PST format from the drop-down list.
- Users can also go with the advanced features.
- At last, click the Convert button.
Time to Summarize!
Here we have gone through multiple stages and hope you got adequate information. We have discussed two ways to migrate iCloud emails to Outlook. You can opt for any of them but make sure to choose the method where you feel more comfortable.