Nowadays, various users have raised queries about how to save Office 365 emails to Hard Drive. All of us are well aware of O365. It is a famous email application or Outlook Web Access. Its information is stored in the cloud platform. Basically, it is a kind of family productivity that includes collaboration, productivity software and offers cloud-based services to its users. But sometimes, users face various barriers to opting for the Microsoft 365 application, such as data deletion. From the below-highlighted user query, you can clear all your doubts about why it is necessary to save emails locally.
“My Microsoft Office 365 subscription plan will expire in a few days. In fact, I do not wish to carry on with O365 in order to financial issues. As a result, I want to save emails from Outlook 365 to local drive. Please suggest me a prominent solution to backup O365 emails locally.”
3 Easy Methods to Save Office 365 Emails to Hard Drive
The following section will discuss various ways to save Outlook 365 emails to Hard Drive. First, we will mention a reliable solution. After that, we will accomplish manually for the same.
Method 1: Backup Office 365 to External Hard Drive Efficiently
Office 365 Migration Tool is the most top-notch and inclusive software. With the help of this wizard, users can effortlessly download Microsoft 365 emails to their desktop or local system. Moreover, you can easily remove duplicate emails before the downloading process through this wizard. This utility is competent enough to save entire mailbox items of Outlook 365, such as journals, calendars, contacts, and many more, to your local storage. Now, we will learn the working of the wizard to clear all your doubts.
Steps to Download O365 Emails Locally
- First, download and run the Office 365 email backup tool as an administrator.
- After that, click the Backup button to download the O365 emails. Then, authenticate the login process to continue further.
- Now, choose the targeted Backup option and click the Next button.
- Here preview the desired files and mark the folder you want to backup.
- Moving ahead, select the PST file format from the drop-down list.
- In the end, set the location where you want to save the resultant file and click the Convert button to start the backup process.
Here is the shortcut and prominent solution to save Office 365 Emails to Hard Drive. Moreover, it doesn’t require any technical expertise to perform it. In other words, novice users can hassle-freely implement it without facing any challenges. If you have technical expertise, go with the manual procedures.
Method 2: Save Emails from Outlook 365 to Local Drive Manually
- First, log in to your Office 365 account.
- After that, select and launch the Office 365 mailbox. Here, choose the desired message to view.
- Moving further, click the File tab and click the Save As option. Then, a new dialog box will appear.
- Now, select the desired location. In addition, mention a name for the folder and pick the HTML format as the Save as Type.
- Go to the Save button to finish the downloading process.
You can perform the above steps to back up all email messages of your Outlook 365 account.
Method 3: Synchronize O365 Emails in Outlook Account
- First, add your Microsoft Office 365 account to your desktop Outlook account.
- After that, click the File tab and move toward the Open and Export button. An Import and Export wizard will appear on your screen.
- Then, select the Export to a File option > Outlook data file (.pst) under the Import and Export Wizard.
- Further, choose the specific email folder to backup Office 365 mailbox to PST. You can also choose the Include subfolders box.
- Set the location to save a newly created file on your hard drive.
- Finally, click the Finish button to start the downloading process.
We mentioned various methods to save Office 365 emails to Hard Drive. You can choose any of them where you feel comfortable. Hope you got this blog. As a result, we discussed a piece of adequate information.