This technological era has various ways to store the necessary data, such as Google Drive or One Drive. Google Drive offers you 15 GB, which allows you to access your files, documents, photos, and videos on the Internet. On the other hand, One Drive is just like personal storage space on the internet. It helps you to keep your documents, pictures, and other files. As a result, users want to Transfer files from google drive to Onedrive.
If you directly desire to perform the Google Drive to One Drive migration process, opt for the Google Drive Migration Tool. It will help you efficiently transfer files from Google Drive to One Drive. Moreover, you can also take multiple benefits. OneDrive also allows you to share files with friends, family, or colleagues, making it a convenient tool for teamwork and sharing information.
How to Transfer Files From Google Drive to OneDrive?
We have several procedures for moving data from Google Drive to One Drive. First, we will accomplish the possible manual procedures. After that, we will perform through the automated solution.
Method 1: Save and Add Your Drive Files
- First, sign in to your Google account and navigate to the Google Drive tab.
- Then, select the files you want to transfer and right-click on them.
- After that, choose Download and save the files on your local drive or PC.
- Make sure that you must sign in to your OneDrive account and navigate to the Files tab.
- Further, click the + New feature to construct a new folder.
- Afterwards, open the folder and click on the Upload button.
- At last, launch the folder you shifted from Google Drive and ensure to double-click on it to Open.
Method 2: Transfer Data From Google Drive to Onedrive Using Google Takeout
- First, log in to your desired Google account and navigate the Google Takeouts web page.
- Then, click on the Deselect All option, go bottom towards enable the Drive button, and move further to Next Step.
- After that, you will get a mail comprising your Drive files; download it for add.
- Go to a Delivery procedure and choose the Add to OneDrive option.
- Now click the Link account. Select the Create an Export option, and connect your OneDrive account there.
- Make sure to complete the login and access process for Google and OneDrive accounts.
- At last, click the Open in OneDrive button to preview your transferred files.
Method 3: Automated Tool to G Drive to One Drive Migration
Google Drive Migration Tool is a versatile and comprehensive software. It allows users to accomplish the migration process from Google Drive to One Drive account efficiently. Moreover, this wizard can also import images, spreadsheets, videos, slides, and many more, without any restrictions on the file size limit. Now, we would like to highlight the working of the utility to make a better understanding in your mind.
Steps to Migrate Google Drive Data to OneDrive
- First, Download and launch Google Drive Migration Tool on your local system. Run this software as an administrator.
- After that, authenticate your Google Drive account in the utility wizard.
- Then, opt for the files and go with the different filters. Click the Next button.
- Now, select the destination as One Drive and mention your account credentials.
- Choose the folders where you want to transfer data and click the Next button.
- Lastly, the migration process of Google Drive data is finished.
Time to Wrap Up!
OneDrive and Google Drive are cloud storage services, but some advanced features might make you choose Onedrive over G-Drive. OneDrive offers integration with Microsoft and Google, better integrations, and many more. Therefore, users wanted to Transfer files from google drive to Onedrive. We have mentioned several procedures. You can choose any of them but pick wisely.