AOL and Gmail are two of the most popular email providers in the world. If you’re looking to add AOL account to Gmail, there are several different ways of doing so. This article will show you how to migrate AOL to Gmail with the best AOL Mail Backup Tool along with a free manual approach.
In the recent past, AOL is one of the well-known email service providers. It is the most popular internet service provider among the age group of 35 to 45 years. AOL was the only thing that was available in the early 90s as there was no internet as such. Even if you wanted to check your mails, you had to log in to AOL. But now, with the passage of time and the introduction of the internet, AOL is no longer the only option. It is being replaced by Gmail and other web-based email services. As a result, a lot of people are still having AOL accounts. If you are one of them, then this blog is for you. Just follow the steps listed here to add AOL account to Gmail.
Why Do We Need to Forward AOL Email to Gmail?
Here we have covered some of the few reasons why users want to import AOL accounts to Gmail email clients.
- When the user wants to deactivate their AOL mail account, they want to import their AOL emails.
- While switching the workplace from AOL mail to a Gmail account.
- Due to the login issue which causes the AOL Mail not Working with Outlook problem.
- Facing issues while sending or receiving messages in the AOL Mail.
After going through all the above issues, users wanted to add AOL account to Gmail client. Hence, if you want to add AOL emails, then proceed further with the next section to know the best ways for the same.
Also Read: Cannot Login to AOL Mail
Best 2 Methods to Add AOL Email to Gmail in 2022
In this section, we are going to introduce the best two ways for receiving AOL emails in Gmail account. First is the free manual approach, and another one is the automated solution to directly add the AOL account in the Gmail.
Method 1: Add AOL Account to Gmail Manually
- First, open the Gmail account for AOL emails coming to Gmail.
- Navigate to the Gear icon to select the See All Settings option.
- In the Accounts and Import tab, click on the Import Mail & Contacts option.
- Now, enter the Email Account from which you want to Import emails and contacts. Press Continue.
- Then, again click the Continue button and follow the instructions in the pop-up window.
- Enter the AOL Mail Password (third-party app password of AOL Mail) and hit the Continue button.
- After that, tick the checkbox given below and press the Start Import button.
- In the end, after importing the AOL mail to Gmail account, click on the Ok button.
Method 2: Directly Import AOL to Gmail Using AOL Backup Tool
This direct approach consists of a secure AOL Mail Backup Tool to import AOL to Gmail account. It has a user-friendly interface that provides a smooth working experience to its users. AOL Mail Backup Tool is an effective and reliable utility that creates the backup of AOL emails and saves them into PST, PDF, MBOX, PNG, TXT, CSV, HTML, DOC, and many more formats.
Also, you can migrate AOL to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, HostGator, Hotmail, Amazon Webmail, Zoho Mail, and many more cloud-based and web-based email services.
Step-by-Step Process to Add AOL Account to Gmail
- Download and Run AOL Backup Tool as administrator.
- Now, enter your Login Credentials and press the Sign in button.
- Here tick the Mailbox Items from the displayed tree structure and press the Next button.
- Choose the Gmail option from the given drop menu.
- After that, enter the Gmail Credentials and press the Sign in button.
- Then, mark the Additional Features as per your choice.
- At last, hit the Convert button to start the conversion process.
The above write-up is all about to forward AOL mail to Gmail 2022 using the free manual and professional approach. The manual process is lengthy and does not produce error-free results. Therefore, we recommend users opt for the automated approach that directly add AOL Account to Gmail and all the versions of Gmail.