The AOL email login screen is familiar and easy to use, but it may not be the best solution for your business email needs. If you’re getting started with a business email solution, you may want to consider Office 365. The email service is similar to AOL Mail but offers many more features for businesses. The main difference is that Office 365 is a cloud-based email solution. Which means it is not installed in your system. Instead, your data is stored on Microsoft’s servers, which allows you to access your email and other documents from anywhere with Internet access.
After knowing the difference between both. Now, let’s proceed ahead towards finding the major reasons behind the migration.
Reasons to Migrate AOL to Office 365
Many users are facing issues while connecting to the AOL account. A few of them also asked how to fix AOL Mail not working with Outlook 2021. It becomes the major cause to move AOL Mail to Office 365 accounts. Thus we have listed some of the reasons to forward AOL email to Office 365 mailbox.
- Office 365 has a user-friendly interface that helps users to use this application easily.
- While using AOL accounts users have to face shut down or other issues while connecting the mail to the server.
- O365 is considered to be a more convenient email client than AOL mail.
- High security is provided by Office 365 accounts to guard valuable information.
- Office 365 contributes with an admin account and multiple user accounts which is not possible in the AOL mail.
However, in some instances, users also want to add AOL account to Gmail to switch over to the more efficient email service. After knowing some of the reasons behind why users want to add AOL Account to Outlook 365. Thus, proceed further toward the ways for the same.
How Do I Transfer AOL Email to Office 365?
As we know migration of the emails from AOL account to Microsoft 365 is possible using the various methods. Therefore, the primary requirement to perform the manual process requires both the active AOL and Office 365 accounts. In this section, we are going to discuss the best 3 ways to migrate AOL to Office 365 account. You need to follow the below-discussed method in a proper sequence carefully.
Method 1: Connect MS Office to AOL Account
- Launch the Office 365 account and Sign in using its credentials.
- Here open the Outlook Web App (OWA) and navigate the Settings option.
- Now, enter the account in the search box and click on the Connected Account option.
- In the new wizard, click on the + (Add) icon to add the account.
- After that, enter the AOL Mail Credentials and click on the Ok button.
- Click on the Ok button in the pop-up wizard to connect to your email account.
- At last, your AOL account is successfully added to the list, and you can Check All your AOL mails through the Office 365 account.
Method 2: Migrate AOL to Office 365 Manually
- Open your AOL mail account using your email address and password.
- Now, choose the Email that you want to export and click on the Forward option.
- After that, type your Office 365 User Id and click on the Send option.
- At last, your AOL emails will be successfully forwarded to the Office 365 account.
Method 3: Directly Migrate AOL to Office 365
In this method, we have introduced a secure and trustworthy AOL Mail Backup Tool. It is the finest and simplest utility that creates a backup of AOL emails and other valuable items. It saves or backs up the AOL emails into PST, PDF, MBOX, MSG, TXT, PNG, DOC, CSV, HTML, EML, etc. The software also forward AOL email to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Opera Mail, and many more webmail or cloud-based email services. Also, the software is in-built with multiple advanced features that ensure a smooth working experience while working with the software.
In this post, we have discussed the best way to migrate AOL to Office 365 using three different methods. The first two methods are manual approaches, and the last is the automated approach which is the direct approach. Users can opt for the best suitable method as per their choice. Also, the demo version of the automated approach enables users to convert the first 50 emails of AOL email for free to evaluate the software working.