One of the common reasons for the Zoho to Gmail migration isn’t fulfilling all expectations and requirements. In fact, both are cloud-based email clients that help to communicate with other individuals. Nowadays, users want to opt for advanced and exclusive features, such as Gmail. As a result, this blog will discuss various procedures to migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail. Moreover, users can effortlessly use Zoho Mail Migration Tool for a faster Zoho to Gmail migration process. Now, we will learn detailed information on both applications in a tabular form to clear all your doubts.
Difference Between Zoho Mail And Gmail
|Features||Anywhere Accessibility, Multiple Domain, Folders and Labels, Archiving & Retention, Data Recovery, Signature Management||Email Monitoring, Spam Blocker, Response Management, Email Templates, Mobile-optimized Emails, Availability of Third-party Integrations|
|Language Supportability||Only English||This platform supports various languages, such as Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, and English.|
|Integrations||Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM, Zapier||Zendesk Suite, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Dropbox Business|
|Categories||Secure Email Gateway, Email Hosting||Email Management, Email Client|
|Email Priority||Users can set their email priority to low, medium, or high.||You can only set priority on incoming emails, not on outgoing emails.|
Here is a brief introduction to both applications. Now, we will proceed towards the solutions to transfer Zoho mail to Gmail.
How to Migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail?
We have two solutions to accomplish the Zoho Mail to Gmail migration process. First, we will perform it manually and then go with the shortcut procedure.
Method 1: Migrate Email from Zoho to Gmail Manually
- First, sign in to the Zoho Mail account.
- After that, move to the Settings gear icon > See all Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
- Then, go to the IMAP Access section and select Enable IMAP option.
- Further, navigate to the desired browser and sign in to the Gmail account.
- Afterward, click the Settings Gear button.
- Select the Account and Import Tab > Add Another Email Address option.
- Moving ahead, mention the name and Zoho email address you want to migrate Zoho mail to Gmail.
- Make sure to highlight the configuration details, such as SMTP Server: smtp.zoho.com. Port value: 465.
- Now, mention the necessary login credentials for Zoho Mail. Click the Add Account button.
- After filling in the credentials, you will get a new notification in your Zoho Mail account. Open it and click the same link for the confirmation process.
- Click the Settings Gear icon from the Zoho email account and click the Email Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
- Then, mention a particular email address you want to get all the notifications of Zoho emails and click the Add button.
- Lastly, you will get a confirmation email in your Gmail account. Click the Yes button to confirm the email ID and enter the confirmation code.
You have seen that we have highlighted a manual procedure to Migrate from Zoho Mail to Gmail. The above solution consumes lots of time and energy. Moreover, there is a high chance of losing valuable data during the migration process. In fact, non-technical users face various barriers while understanding each step. As a result, this method requires technical expertise during the implementation. If you don’t want to face any such problem, opt for the reliable way.
Method 2: Reliable Solution for Zoho Mail to Gmail Migration
Zoho Mail Migration Tool is the most comprehensive and standalone software. It assists you in accomplishing the Zoho to Gmail migration procedure more easily without bearing data loss. In laymen’s words, users can transfer all emails from Zoho Mail to Gmail efficiently. Additionally, you can effortlessly preview their chosen mailboxes in a preview feature or tree-based structure. Now, we will discuss the working of the wizard to make a better understanding of your mind.
Steps to Migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail
- First of all, Download and run the Zoho Mail Migration Tool on your local screen.
- Afterward, log in with the necessary User ID, Password, Port No, and Host of Zoho Mail > Next button.
- Moving ahead, pick the Files/Folders from the list and hit the Next button.
- Here, select Gmail from the list.
- After that, authenticate the login process to proceed further.
- Finally, click the Convert button to accomplish the migration process.
Now, we would like to sum up this technical blog and hope you got your answer. We have gone through several stages. First, we discussed a piece of detailed information on both email clients in a tabular form. After that, we mentioned two solutions to migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail. You can check them out.
You May Also Read: Transfer Zoho Mail to Outlook