Gmail is one of the leading email clients that hold several 1.8 billion users, and the number continues for sending and receiving messages. It is widely supported by most email clients and file formats. Among these file formats, PDF is the leading one due to its portability and security in nature. It is almost impossible to make adulterations in PDF files. That’s why many users and professionals choose PDF file formats for sharing information via Gmail.
But sometimes, the data was too big to be sent to another user in PDF. So, this article emphasizes authentic and proven methods to save multiple Gmail emails as PDFs. Let us move on to each technique in detail.
Method to Export Gmail emails to PDF With Gmail Inbuilt Add-ons
It is one of the tricky and quite lengthy approaches to changing numerous Google mail messages into Portable Doc Format. Before using this method, you should backup Gmail emails to hard drive for ensuring your data security.
The procedure to convert Gmail emails to PDF can accomplish in four stages, and each stage is further nested with some steps. So, to proceed with the following stages, here are the steps to take.
- Create a Label in Gmail and Folder in Google Drive
- Add Extensions Via Google Spreadsheet
- Create a Rule for the added Extension
- Save Multiple Gmail Emails as PDF Locally (optional)
A user has to follow the steps systematically to backup multiple Gmail emails in PDF. Here are the steps for each stage.
Stage 1: Create a Label in Gmail and Folder in Google Drive
- Access your Gmail Account and select the messages you want to convert into PDFs.
- Go to the Label option and tap Create New.
- Provide a name to the Label, and click on the Create button.
- A new folder will create under Labels.
- Now, navigate to Google Drive, create a new folder, and assign a name for it.
A user needs to add extensions to export Gmail emails to PDF.
Stage2: Add Extensions Via Google Spreadsheet
- Go to Google Spreadsheet, create a new one and assign a name for it.
- Under this new spreadsheet page, go to the Extensions option.
- Then tap Add-ons > Get add-ons, under Extensions.
- After that, in the new window, search Save Emails and Attachments Add-ons.
- Install the Save Emails and Attachments Add-ons.
After adding extensions successfully, create a rule for them to export Gmail emails to PDF.
Stage 3: Create a Rule for the added Extensions.
- Navigate to the Google Spreadsheet, and choose the installed extension.
- Now create a rule for the added extension.
- Select the same label that you created earlier in Gmail.
- Assign a Rule name, select the folder you saved earlier in G-Drive, and tap the Save Rule button.
- Now, tap on the Run button to save multiple Gmail emails as PDFs.
- Now, refresh your Google Drive.
- Go to the folder you created earlier, you will find that the task to export all Gmail emails to PDF has finished.
Stage 4: Save Multiple Gmail Emails as PDF Locally
- Select all the PDFs (Gmail Converted) and right-click on these messages.
- After that, click on the Download option.
- Then, it will create a zip file of your Gmail messages, you can extract it to your desired location.
The above stages can help any users who seek to find a better solution to their query about how to export multiple Gmail messages to PDF. We have seen the aforementioned stages as quite complex and tedious. And you need to follow each stage systematically to export Gmail emails to PDF.
But if you are a novice user, we suggest you go for an advanced and automated Gmail Backup Tool. It will help you to save multiple Gmail emails to PDF securely.
A Smart and Easy Way to Convert Multiple Gmail Emails to PDF
The Gmail Backup Tool is one of the perfect and reliable solutions to convert Gmail emails in bulk. You can use the utility to migrate Google Mail messages into over 22 different email clients and file formats. Moreover, you can also avail of other advantages of the utility, the hows of which are illustrated underneath.
Extra Features to Use with Gmail Backup Software
- You can export Gmail emails to PDF, PST, MBOX, DOC, DOCX, EML, HTML, MHTML, MSG,CSV, JIFF, TXT,PNG, JPG, etc.
- Before converting your Gmail Email to PDF, you can preview the items contained in your mailbox.
- This utility backup all Gmail mailbox items such as Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Notes, etc.
- Its Remove Duplicate Email feature prevents your storage from duplicate files.
- It allows safe and secure way to migrate Gmail to Office 365, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, AOL, IMAP, and several other email clients.
- This utility is highly compatible with Windows and Mac versions.
Also Read: How To Save Outlook Emails As PDF On PC?
In this article, we have discussed the manual and professional approaches to export Gmail emails to PDF. However, the manual technique is lengthy and complicated and demands a high level of technical expertise. Though, the automated Gmail Backup Tool eases your task of converting multiple Gmail emails to PDFs and other email clients and file formats. If you fail in accomplishing the task of migrating batch Gmail emails into PDF manually, then we firmly suggest you opt for an automated tool.
FAQ 1: How do I export bulk emails from Gmail?
Stage2: Add Extensions Via Google Spreadsheet
Stage 3: Create a Rule for the added Extension
Nevertheless, these three stages are already illustrated above in detail. But still, if you seek more assistance, you can opt for the Gmail Backup Tool.
FAQ 2: How do I backup my Gmail to an external hard drive?
2. Making Google Drive Folders.
3. Google Spreadsheet Extensions Integration.
4. Developing Additional Extensions Rules.
5. Select the destination for the converted Gmail emails.
FAQ 3: How to convert Gmail emails to PDFs without printing?
1. Download and install the Gmail Backup Software.
2. Enter your Gmail login credentials.
3. Select the Google application as Gmail from the options.
4. Choose the file format as PDF from the drop-down menu.
5. Manage the utility feature and tap the convert button.
6. Finally, your bulk Gmail messages will convert into PDF format.